Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thank you to Mary, Janette and Mary Ellen for joining me at the March in-service. It was a small group but we had fun and learned some new activities even though the electricity was out for the first 30 minutes or so.
Our next in-service will be on April 21 and we will be sharing extra info, activities, and hand outs on Daily Responsibilities.
As I watch the snow falling and laying a thick white blanket on the buds on the tree out my window, I am reminded of how 'bi-polar' weather can be this time of year.
I always appreciated what Kurt Vonnegut said about weather " Either revel in it or ignore it because you can't change it."
A prefect attitude to teach children about accepting what we can't change.
Also paradoxically a lesson for April's Earth Day about understanding global effects on private actions.
My goal for next week is to master adding things to this site so that you will have access to the newsletter and brochures from here. Until I will continue to email.
Now let me see if I can remove last weeks polls. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment